contact: send an email to a member of the Organizing Committee.
Booklet of the conference
Booklet of the conference (89 pages ☆ pdf file) - Invited speakers, Abstracts, Program.
EuroComb '09 ☆ European Journal of Combinatorics Special Issues ☆ Volume 33, Issue 5, Pages 685-980 (July 2012), edited by André Raspaud and Jaroslav Nešetřil.
European Prize in Combinatorics
The European Prize in Combinatorics is a prize for research in combinatorics, which is awarded biennially at EuroComb.
At EuroComb 2009 in Bordeaux two prizes were awarded: one to Peter Keevash and a second to Balázs Szegedy.
In the tradition of EuroComb01 (Barcelona), EuroComb03 (Prague), EuroComb05 (Berlin) and EuroComb07 (Seville), this conference will cover the full range of Combinatorics and Graph Theory including applications in other areas of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Enumerative Combinatorics
- Designs and Configurations
- Graph Theory
- Extremal Combinatorics
- Algebraic Combinatorics
- Ordered Sets
- Combinatorial Number Theory
- Combinatorial Geometry
- Random Methods
Cf. EuroComb From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Robert Cori (Bordeaux)
- Colin McDiarmid (Oxford)
- Stefan Felsner (Berlin)
- Ervin Gyõri (Budapest)
- Pavol Hell (Vancouver)
- Jan Kratochvil (Prague)
- Roy Meshulam (Haifa)
- Jaroslav Nešetřil (Prague) ☆ chair
- Sotiris Nikoletseas (Patras)
- Marc Noy (Barcelona)
- Patrice Ossona de Mendez (Paris)
- Marco Pellegrini (Pisa)
- André Raspaud (Bordeaux) ☆ chair
- Alex Scott (Oxford)
- Oriol Serra, (Barcelona)
- Jozsef Solymosi (Vancouver)
- Éric Sopena (Bordeaux)
- Angelika Steger (Zürich)
- Benny Sudakov (Princeton)
- Carsten Thomassen (Lyngby)
- Bjarne Toft (Odense)
- Emo Welzl (Zürich)
- Mireille Bousquet-Melou (Univ. of Bordeaux)
- Robert Cori (Univ. of Bordeaux)
- Olivier Delmas (Univ. of Bordeaux)
- Philippe Duchon (Univ. of Bordeaux)
- Ralf Klasing (Univ. of Bordeaux)
- Mickaël Montassier (Univ. of Montpellier)
- Arnaud Pêcher (Univ. of Bordeaux) ☆ co-chair
- André Raspaud (Univ. of Bordeaux) ☆ chair